|Survey of artists|
You have not selected any items for bidding.
1. To save items to the notepad, please enter your max. bid («place bid»)and save it to the notepad. You can place an unlimited number of bids.
2. In the notepad you can edit or cancel every bid.
3. After finishing bidding, please fill out the requested information and proceed to send your bids.
4. Your bids are automatically confirmed via e-mail. At this point, your bids are legally binding.
Winter Auctions 25.–26.11.2022
|Kaupp’s online catalogue provides an overview of all objects |
included in the forthcoming auction.
|Above every catalogue description, in the top right corner, you will find a special tool called Google translator. This enables you to translate the descriptions into your preferred language.|
Through the taskbar on the left you will have access to
- the complete catalogue
- the highlights of the forthcoming auction
- the artist’s index.
The search function allows you to search for
- categories or
- keywords you can, of course, combine category-, artists- and keyword search to refine your search criteria.
You can store your preliminary commission bids via the catalogue. These can be saved to the notepad, which is accessible via the button in the left hand taskbar, below the search function.
Alternatively you can view our catalogue
- online as a virtual book or
- order your print copy from us.